2022 State Ticket - Winners
1) Browning Buck Mark Plus Vision Americana UFX 22LR
2) Browning Buckmark Plus Vision UFX Blue 22LR
7) Savage Axis Black 270 Win 22” w/$250 gift card for scope
9) Browning A Bolt Hunter 30.06
10 thru 19) Browning 2 knife Tin
Pickup at the end of the kitchen counter
or at events
State Ticket Procedures
1. Contact us: Let us know how many tickets you would like
2. We will mail or arrange pickup of tickets
3. We need your address/email/phone and MidwayUSA Foundation endowment information
1. Drop off / Arrange pickup or Mail to
410 Sportsman Rd
Annville, Pa 17003
How the State Ticket Works
1. You sell tickets for $10 each
2. Palmyra Sportsmen's (PSA) matches your money at 1 times
3. Palmyra sends the matched money to MidwayUSA Foundation (MUSF) and they will match (Amount varies by month)
1. Sell 10 tickets - send $100 to PSA
2. PSA Sends $200 to MSUF ($100 match)
3. MUSF will match usually between .75 and 1.2 times
at 75% $350 would be put into your endowment
Palmyra Sportsmen's Association is a state partner of the MidwayUSA Foundation. This means that we help youth shooting programs within the state secure a permanent revenue stream through MidwayUSA Foundation Endowment Accounts.
Teams that already have an endowment account can update or modify them here.
Donate directly to your endowment account
Palmyra Sportsmen's Association, Inc.
410 Sportsman Road
Annville, PA 17003
We match your endowment account donations!
Team sends PSA $500
PSA matches $500
MidwayUSA Foundation (varies)
Total of $1,000 plus MidwayUSA match
To apply for a grant to help fund New Programs, Coaching Schools, or Clinics:
Palmyra Sportsmen's Association is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
410 Sportsman Rd. Annville, PA 17003